THE FOUNDATION OF POSITIVE THINKING
When we think of positive thinking, Norman Vincent Peale is definitely the forerunner. This man of God is strongly remembered for pointing light toward the foundation of positive thinking. With his strong belief in The Bible, Peale saw the origin of this type of high thinking; God.
Let’s take a look!
- “And God saw that it was good”
This observation of God’s work is at the very beginning of creation. From the onset God was pronouncing the good and positive work that He created.
- “And God blessed them, saying, be fruitful and multiply”
This is another wonderful example of the good and positive that originates with God.
- “Blessed are the peacemakers”
In this affirmation, we hear Jesus using the good and positive when teaching the sermon on the mount.
All throughout the Bible we find evidence of good thinking, synonymous with positive thinking. Why? Because God’s ways and God’s thoughts are very high and very good!
Take a look at more of this foundational positive thinking that can most assuredly help us all:
- The Lord is my shepherd; I have my desires.
- I am abundantly satisfied with the goodness of God’s house.
- He makes me drink from the rivers of pleasure.
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
- Come, eat and drink of my bread and wine.
- I am daily his delight.
- The Blessing of The Lord makes me rich.
THANK YOU GOD FOR DR. NORMAN VINCENT PEALE!